Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without presents to open! So take note of these key dates to help ensure your parcels arrive in time for the Big Day.
Recommended cut off dates for Christmas delivery *
- 18th December: Last day for booking a next-day courier collection for delivery in time for Christmas (parcels will be picked up on the 19th December)
- 20th December: Last day parcels can be dropped off at a ParcelShop for delivery in time for Christmas (Please check with your local ParcelShop regarding their individual opening times over the holidays)
Last date for sending international parcels *
- The 8th December is the latest date for sending parcels to the rest of the world (Outside of Europe)
- The 12th December is the latest date for sending parcel to within Europe
(Remember that if you’re sending parcels outside of Europe there may be customs delays)
*Please note that while we will do our utmost to ensure your parcels are collected on these dates we cannot guarantee delivery by 25th December.
Drop-off and collection times over Christmas
Keep on top of your festive deliveries by checking out our Christmas 2017 schedule. On certain Bank Holidays, couriers won’t be able to collect parcels – but a local ParcelShop may be open if you need to drop items off.
In the run up to Christmas, we will be working hard to deliver millions of parcels for our customers.
You can send your parcels at your local, convenient ParcelShop or arrange to have your parcel picked up from the comfort of your own home.
During this busy period, we recommend that you allow the following timescales for your delivery:
- 3-5 working days after your parcels have been collected by a courier
- 2-4 working days after you have dropped off your parcels at a ParcelShop
To monitor the progress of your delivery, track your parcel via our website. Please allow the maximum number of delivery days before contacting our Customer Service team who will be able to assist you with any enquiries.